DreamSpace onsite events are two or more day immersives designed for organizations and communities that seek to harness their unlimited co-creative potential. Participants can look forward to a range of experiences – from playful and spontaneous group activities to introspective meditation and visioning. Our commitment is to support each participant in realizing personal vibrancy while also creatively collaborating within the group.
To find out more about participating in an immersive experience at your location or to inquire about online events, please contact us.
- Unlock your creativity and the collective creativity of your group
- Build trust and appreciation of fellow participants
- Intentionally engage your dreams and imagination to help create the life you want
- Turn unwanted experiences in dreams and life into opportunities
- Develop a deeper sense of your soul’s creative calling
- Understand how to best contribute to the group, based on your soul’s calling
- Create a shared group vision and story
- Develop an open and authentic communication culture that enhances your group’s ability to achieve a shared vision
- Cultivate a dynamic environment for adaptive change, exploration and co-creation using an iterative, immersive process
In 2015 we conducted a DreamSpace event at Harbin Hot Springs Retreat & Workshop Center. The event marked Harbin’s 40th anniversary and included 22 Harbin directors and managers gathering to co-create a vision for the next 40 years.
In the photo below directors and managers are immersing in a dream-board visioning process:
Testimony from event:
I met Anthony Colombo and Daniel Deslauriers when they were here for a DreamSpace event at our Harbin School of Healing Arts. I immediately felt a synergy with them and became interested in exploring their work further. I then invited them to facilitate an event during a two-day team-building retreat held for directors and managers in honor of our Harbin and Heart Consciousness Church 40th Anniversary. This retreat centered on visioning for Harbin’s future, and their non-linear process helped to create an open space for unexpected visions and brilliant ideas to emerge from our group.
Overall, I found the DreamSpace process to be transformative and enriching.
I feel that their process helped us build a deeper sense of community and a shared dream for our future. I would recommend this work for other centers who want to enhance their visioning process, and I believe any group would benefit from participating in a DreamSpace event.
– Eme Le Cavalier, Managing Director, Harbin Hot Springs
Click our Facebook link below for more on events and our social media.